First and foremost, this blog is for me, period. I write what interests me and what ever happens to be on my mind. Don't like it, cope.
This blog is intended to be humorous, although serious topics will be discussed.
I'll do my best to respond to each comment, as quickly as I can. If I don't get back to you within the same day, deal with it. This isn't all about you and the sooner you learn it, the better the lives of those around you will be.
Don't be a troll. Don't be provocative without a point. Don't bring down the intelligence of the other readers or commenters.
Comment Policy Amended 3/20/2010
Comments are the method for readers to interact with each other and with the bloggers. Therefore, it is the goal of I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too! to never be forced to edit or delete comments. However, there are a limited number of reasons, under which, comment modification may be required. Below is our statement regarding comments.
- We appreciate everyone who takes the time and interest to comment on our blog.
- Comments are not moderated and open to anyone with a Blogger account.
- Comments do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too! and/or any of it's advertisers.
- Obscene, abusive, or other comments may be deleted without notice.
- Comments left on the blog do not constitute an endorsement of the views and opinions expressed by the comment author.
- The opportunity to comment is not a right. As such, anyone found abusing the comment policy and/or privilege of taking part in the discussion will be banned without notice.
All posts, writing and pictures are copyrighted, unless specifically identified as otherwise. You are free to share, to copy, distribute and transmit the work to remix, to adapt the work under the following conditions: Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this blog and specifically the post or article. Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.