Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's Sunday, So That Must Mean RULE#5!




For this Sunday's The Other McCain: Rule 5 Sunday, the agency sent up another young lady.
Luckily, I got to spend some time with Milla Jovovich, try saying that 5 times fast... Anyhow, she showed up after I sent Summer packing. I made Milla promise not to climb up on the hood of my Mustang. She agreed, and I let her stick around. Truth is, she's real purdy and she's got a set of pipes on her, but other than that, she just wants to dress up fancy and pose for pictures. Not much in the way of help, this one...


When this shows up at your door, how do you turn her away?

Milla! Didn't you star in a couple of movies? Can't you afford a shirt without holes in the sleeves?!

See! That's a nice outfit, and no holes, too! Something's different, though... Did you do something with your hair?

Milla, you've already got the job, you don't need to keep giving me your head shot. By the way, how old were you in this picture, 12? This isn't even close to representative of your current look. Hold on, of course I think you're pretty! That's not at all what I was saying. You're taking this all out of context! Wait! Come back!

Again with the holes in your clothes?! I thought we were past that... Is this your way of trying to get back at me?

Didn't I tell you that you already got the job?! I don't have time to keep reviewing your head shots. No, as a matter of fact, I'm not an agent! Whadduya mean they told you- So wait, that's the only reason you came? Are you saying you didn't feel anything special this week? I even learned all the words to your song to try to impress you...
"Bought a hot shot gat from a north end guinea..."
Now, that's just wrong. I know I'm not the worlds greatest singer, but you don't have to laugh so hard you start crying...
It wasn't that funny! Milla! MILLA!! Damn... She's gone and now I've got that blasted song stuck in my head.

Here's hoping for better luck next week!

2 People Have Had Their Say:

Andy on August 23, 2009 at 6:01 PM said...

CL, she's got no breasts. She's like a guy with hips and eye-liner.

I'm just saying...

classicaliberal on August 23, 2009 at 6:11 PM said...

Like I said, not much use outta this one... She does kinda have that teenage boy look about her.

I just shivered a little bit, ugh.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287