Sunday, August 16, 2009

(UPDATED) Rule #5 Sunday




UPDATE! Glory be, I have arrived!!! I should hang up my keyboard now, because I'll never ascend beyond this bloggy milestone! With great thanks to Smitty!

---

In honor of the most important pillar of blogging, today's feature is Summer Altice. She's been a huge help around here the last few days. I was having the worst time finding a few of my favorite belongings, and good ol' Summer was kind enough to come through and connect me with them. Just look!
Hey, Summer! You found my belt!
And my cowboy hat! Well, looks like we're ready to hit the road. Wait... where did I park the car?
Hey! You're way better than My Little Reminder! Now all we need is something to eat.
That's very generous of you to offer me your apple, but I was thinking something a little more greasy spoon, you know what I mean?
Perfect!
You know, Summer was a joy to have around this week. It really was a shame I had to fire her though... Do you have any idea how hard it is to get ass cheek dents out of a classic mustang hood?! Oh well, there's always next week!

4 People Have Had Their Say:

Paul Mitchell on August 16, 2009 at 11:44 PM said...

Summer needs to figure out how belts work. Oh! What the Hell am I saying, stupid chicks need loving too.

classicaliberal on August 17, 2009 at 12:00 AM said...

I'll let Summer wear the belt wherever and however she decides. If I dive too much further into this subject, I'm liable to end up sleeping on the couch...

Paul Mitchell on August 17, 2009 at 12:02 AM said...

Of course you mean The Mrs. shall be sleeping on the couch, right?

classicaliberal on August 17, 2009 at 12:10 AM said...

Of course. Thank you for correcting my obvious oversight.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287