Friday, September 11, 2009

Missing Heroes




The New York Police Department says that at least 78 officers are missing. The city also says that as many as half of the first 400 firefighters on the scene were killed.

Please take the time to comment!

4 People Have Had Their Say:

Paul Mitchell on September 11, 2009 at 4:53 PM said...

CL, this is hard, but I can't stop watching. Unreal work. Epic.

classicaliberal on September 11, 2009 at 7:25 PM said...

It was hard to post, but I resolve to never forget. If this is the type of reminder that I need to never again be lulled into a sense of false security, then so be it. May my eyes never be closed to the dangers our military and those protecting us face every single day.

Andy on September 11, 2009 at 8:03 PM said...

What Paul said! Jeez Louise man...this should (and I guarantee you WILL) be noted as great blog work.

classicaliberal on September 11, 2009 at 9:25 PM said...

Andy, thanks for the kind words.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287