Monday, October 12, 2009

New Blog Link!






It's happened! Once in a great blue moon (as opposed to a poor blue moon), I'll actually add a link in the 'The Only Blogs Worth Reading' sidebar on this blog. Actually, the only reason it really ever happens is, someone else links me or they've read the blog or they heard about me once, somewhere, maybe. Newly, freshly, just now added is Girl On the Right! Even better news, she's not dead, yet! Be sure to pay her a visit, and click on her advertisement links!

Please take the time to comment!

3 People Have Had Their Say:

Paul Mitchell on October 12, 2009 at 9:48 PM said...

Wendy lurves me.

classicaliberal on October 12, 2009 at 10:27 PM said...

I have a feeling that your mutual affection for each other is what lead to her linking me on 9/11. And to that, sir, a tip of the hat.

RightGirl on October 13, 2009 at 1:42 AM said...

Paul, of course I lurve you. Who couldn't. And yes, twas Paul who led me here. Thanks for the link!

RG

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287