Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Back In The Saddle




I apologize for being away for so long, but the death of a family member takes it's toll. Especially the care for those immediate family members who cannot care for themselves.

I'm back now, and the gloves are off. Let's get this party started.

Please take the time to comment!

2 People Have Had Their Say:

ChristinaJade on November 6, 2009 at 5:20 PM said...

Good grief! Came by to see what you've written, and dang if you haven't outdone me for teh MONTH! LOL

Nice to have ya back, CL!

classicaliberal on November 8, 2009 at 1:08 PM said...

Thanks, CJ. It's nice to be back. I'd much rather be here foaming at the mouth over Democrats than doing what I was doing.

Besides I missed your shining face!

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287