Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I've Seen Some Bullsh*t In My Day, But...




This has to take the cake. Alternate blog post title: How To Tell When Your Opponent Is Losing.

Via Breitbart.



Now, I knew that the White House was inhabited by some low life scum, but this is really taking their petty war with the Chamber of Commerce a little far, wouldn't you say?


Please take the time to comment!

2 People Have Had Their Say:

Skunkfeathers on November 6, 2009 at 4:48 PM said...

Carter was a buffoon, Clinton a lowlife pig; Barry's brought the White House down to da 'hood.

classicaliberal on November 8, 2009 at 1:07 PM said...

This is unbelievable. To directly and purposefully misrepresent an organization in order to further a political agenda. I'd like to say that I'm stunned, but nothing surprises me with PeeBo anymore.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287