Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rule #5 and Other Things I Learned




The Other McCain has a great post for us newb bloggers on how to help drive traffic. In honor of his outstanding post, and because it's an idea I can get behind, I'm offering up our first Rule #5 Sunday!

The Daily Mail offers up a post on the most beautiful politicians and some BREAKING political news. I was shocked to learn that Sarah Palin is the Vice President Elect of the United States... Hmm, learn something new every day.

I'm not sure who Sara Jean Underwood is, but I'd like to find out!

With thanks to Hollywood Tuna!



0 People Have Had Their Say:

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287