Saturday, October 24, 2009

Life Interuption




Life has tossed a curveball my direction this week, and I have been sitting next to a hospital bed for the last 72 hours. I have visiting that same hospital room for more than a week. My apologies for being away, and I'll return as soon as I am able. Until then, bash a lefty in the face, every chance you get.

Godspeed Harry Samuel Holcroft, CPO-E7 USN.

Please take the time to comment!

4 People Have Had Their Say:

Paul Mitchell on October 24, 2009 at 9:24 PM said...

It is understood, Little Feller. You and your family are in our prayers.

Andy on October 25, 2009 at 6:19 AM said...

Done CL! Man, I'm sorry about all this. I wish I had more details, but certainly understand why not.

From Paul's comment, I'm assuming this is kin. You and yours certainly are in ours, also.

Skunkfeathers on October 26, 2009 at 8:20 AM said...

Condolences, Matt. Going to look for a lefty to kick now.

ChristinaJade on October 30, 2009 at 1:56 AM said...

Prayers are with you and your family, CL.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287