Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sorry, yo!




I have been trying to update the blog now for more than 24 hours, however, my ISP is quite arguably the best offline browsing company ever paid to provide internets access. Bottom line, I ain't been able to access the net, other than through my 3G iPhone connection. I'm still around and I value your comments and feedback! I'll be posting new blog entries and responses to your comments as soon as I am able.

Thanks for sticking with me!


Please take the time to comment!

2 People Have Had Their Say:

ChristinaJade on October 1, 2009 at 8:35 AM said...

Feh, we lurve ya even when AlGore's invention backfires! :)

Andy on October 1, 2009 at 8:20 PM said...

CL, this is your BEST POST EVER!!!

Seriously, we be hangin' in wif ya'. Maybe the wires gots the hog flu or sumthing. I hear it ain't usually fatal, so after you sweat real hard and vomit up last week's happy meal you should be back in the saddle.

I hope so. If not...well...catch ya' on the flip-flop.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287