Wednesday, August 5, 2009

¿Puede usted decir SMOKIN'?




I don't have the patience to translate that for you.  Go look it up yourself on babelfish... The following however, needs no translation. For your enjoyment, via Flabber, Ana Beatriz Barros!








¡Caliente!

Please take the time to comment!

3 People Have Had Their Say:

Anonymous said...

I think you want to say:

Como se dice smokin'?


That babel fish shit will get you strange looks at the Mexican restaurant every fucking time. Nice Vag shot in photo 1.

Anonymous said...

P.S.

I'd like to Barak her Obama

I'd like to Dick her Cheaney

I'd like to George W. her Bush

I'd like to Orrin her Hatch

I'd like to Cynthia her McKinney

I'd like to Vladimir her Putin

I'd like to Hillary her Rodham Clinton

I'd like to Barney her Frank

I'd like to George her Stephanopolous

I'd like to... I think you get it.

classicaliberal on December 14, 2009 at 11:07 PM said...

BHR, Como Se Dice Smokin, is exactly what I meant. However, the misinterpretation from Babelfish was so full of fail, I had to use it.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287