Friday, February 26, 2010

Just Like SNL, Only Funny




Submitted for your viewing pleasure. This will be the first in a series (hopefully) of videos displaying contenders for the title of most brilliant law maker on Capitol Hill. Take it away, Maxine!

This liberal will be all about.... Uh.... That is to say..... Er.....

Link: Waters oil


Was Goldman Sachs involved in the decision to sink the Lusitania?!


So, if the price of South American bartlett pears goes from $0.35 per pound to $0.37 per pound that will cause adjustable rate mortgage interest rates to rise?!




Please take the time to comment!

8 People Have Had Their Say:

Andy on February 27, 2010 at 8:30 AM said...

CL, this is painful, my friend. Can't we just call Maxine the winner, and dispense with any further candidates? Please?

Dude, don't you know that cabinet members, officials, and any other human with an IQ above their own age must simply cringe when they have to "try" to explain ANYTHING to Maxine, or Sheila Jackson Lee, or yada yada yada...

I think this might be worse than The Mayor's Bubble Butt week...

classicaliberal on February 27, 2010 at 10:06 AM said...

You think Mayor's Bubble Butt week was worse than Back Tits week?!

I apreciate your valiant efforts to save the face of those who work tirelessly to shame themselves, but this blog is going to be all about... Uh.... Er.... What were we talking about?

Democrat[ic]s are dumb.

Andy on February 27, 2010 at 10:17 AM said...

CL, I forgot about Back Tit week. Sigh...the ol' rememberer ain't what it used to be. Actually, I've got a back-tit picture I need to use.

Thanks for jogging the cranium.

Seriously, I never thought I'd see the day when severely retarded humans would be in charge of the affairs of gubmint! We're in dookie deep, CL.

Heh! WV: "really" I ain't kidding...taking a screen shot.

classicaliberal on February 27, 2010 at 10:21 AM said...

I emailed the Mayor a back tit picture I stumbled across. The Mayor told me that when he saw the picture in his email, he blew the Tom Collins he was drinking all over his computer.

I received a bill in the mail for $2,474.92 yesterday. The bill is for new computer equipment, and pain and suffering inflicted by the viewing of the picture.

Andy on February 27, 2010 at 11:04 AM said...

e-mail it to me please. Pretty please, w/sugar on top!

I forswear any liability that may result from this request.

Skunkfeathers on February 28, 2010 at 6:54 AM said...

1. Maxine Waters is a hero to road apples and tree stumps, everywhere: finally, a human-like creature that makes bovine crap and tree stumps look and sound intellectual!

2. Thank God I don't live in a voting district that has the average IQ of raw sewage; only there could this textbook libtard get elected.

I will have to look up my high school history teacher -- a libtard himself, back in the day -- and demand to know why I wasn't taught that the Lusitania was sunk by Goldman Sachs. Oh the humanities!

The Mayor on March 3, 2010 at 7:41 AM said...

Wow. That is one, if not THE dumbest broad I have ever heard in my life.

I dig the reaction of the people sitting behind Bernanke, they're trying not to laugh at the ridiculousness that is Maxine Waters.

What a useless turd she is.

BTW, my word verification for this post is *butflu*.

Nice.

classicaliberal on March 3, 2010 at 7:56 AM said...

Mr. Mayor,

I had me the butflu once.... Left me with a hot ass.

Thank you! Thank you! I'm here all week. Try the veal, it's outstanding and don't forget to tip your waitress.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287