Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hump Day Hottie




It's once again a Wednesday morning which must mean that it's time for another Hump Day Hottie post. Good news for you, I'm real tight with Nadine Velazquez from 'My Name Is Earl.' So close are we in fact that she sent me over these pictures from a photo shoot that's going into some fancy magazine. Anyway, she thought these would be good HDH fodder, and I figger she's probably right. So here you go, Nadine Velazquez




Please take the time to comment! Click the Informed Opinion Link adjacent to the Post Title.

0 People Have Had Their Say:

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287