Tuesday, March 23, 2010

U.S. Financial Markets Return To Pre-Crisis Levels





My apologies on not having been around today. Late night trips to the emergency room suck goat balls. By the way, I have to admit, the level of care I witnessed increased dramatically today almost as soon as PeeBo signed the 'health care deform' bill.

Anywho, this will be my only substantive post of the day, as I need to catch up on what I missed last night. Via one of the few financial blogs I follow, CARPE DIEM, the CBOE and Bloomberg Volatility Indexes have returned to pre-crisis levels:
Taken together, the return of these two important market indicators of: a) stock market volatility (VIX), and b) the overall conditions in U.S. financial and credit markets (BFCIUS), to their pre-crisis levels of the summer of 2007 provide further evidence that the worst is far behind us, and U.S. financial markets are once again stable and healthy.
Until the taxes from Obamacare go into effect and amnesty is passed. Those should be sufficient enough to drive the final stake through the heart of the economy.

Take the time to read the entire post (it's only three paragraphs long).

See you, tamale!

Please take the time to comment! Click the Informed Opinion Link adjacent to the Post Title.

0 People Have Had Their Say:

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287