Saturday, April 24, 2010

MOHAMMAD!





Unless you've been living in a religious sect, or on the planet Mars for the last week, you're well aware that Comedy Central censored an episode of South Park over their depictions of the douche-bag Mohammad. As a result, (via Reason blogger Michael Moynihan) Dan Savage has instituted amongst men, the first annual Everybody Draw Mohammad Day! The first annual EDMD is going down on May 20th, 2010 so get your submissions in order and send them to Reason (mmoynihan at reason.com) prior to the 20th! The best submissions will be featured on Reason's blog, Hit and Run.

I will be creating an original Mohammad piece and submitting it, and if I'm feeling super ballzy, I might even post it here.  Stay tuned!

Please take the time to comment! Click the Informed Opinion Link adjacent to the Post Title.

2 People Have Had Their Say:

Skunkfeathers on April 24, 2010 at 5:02 PM said...

I can't draw for camel sh**, so I am so gonna enter this one!!! Mohammeneggs, I'm on it!

Andy on April 25, 2010 at 5:21 AM said...

Post it, CL. I'm gonna post my image of Mulehumper.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287