Friday, April 23, 2010

Updated Gear!





Fair warning, shameless self promotion to follow. About a month ago, I created a Zazzle shop. I've been tinkering with some designs and have finally got a few selections up for sale. One, I'm particularly proud of. If you're so inclined, stop by the shop and get yourself or your lady friend something nice.

Front

The image at the top of the post is the back of the shirt. The designs come in different styles and different colors, so you can customize them to fit your body and personality. Some of my products are rated PG-13, which means you'll have to create an account, if you don't already have one, and set your preferences to view them. If there's something you'd like to get, but don't see it available, let me know and I'll put it together for you. The proceeds go to feed my family, fuhreals.

Please take the time to comment! Click the Informed Opinion Link adjacent to the Post Title.

0 People Have Had Their Say:

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287