Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hump Day Hottie




It's a sunny Wednesday morning, at least here in the Golden Fools Gold State and I really should be outside enjoying the weather, or something. But because of my dedication to you, my faithful readership, I'm indoors slaving away over a hot keyboard to bring you what you demand. Hump Day Hotties.

I promise not to play a cruel practical joke, like some people, or post pictures of my daughter, like others. At least this guy has the right general idea. I, on the other hand, am going to do you one solid. In keeping with this week's historical theme, I decided to post pictures of classic Pinup Girls! So sit back, crack open a beverage of your choice and enjoy your Hump Day Hotties!





Please take the time to comment! Click the Informed Opinion Link adjacent to the Post Title.

5 People Have Had Their Say:

Paul Mitchell on May 5, 2010 at 9:47 AM said...

I thought that you were just linking Despair, Inc. for the demotivators.

classicaliberal on May 5, 2010 at 12:30 PM said...

Nope, we're linking Paul Mitchell's liberalsmash for that, too.

Andy on May 5, 2010 at 12:49 PM said...

Heh! Those boys knew what they were fighting for, huh?

BTW, I do not have any daughters. But, if you'd like, I will post pictures of my four sons.

I'll bet you'd like that, CL...they're real cute.

Just joshin' CL. Those pin-up shots are cool! I did not realize that they went as "risque" as the first one back in the day.

I'll bet there were a lot of jokes about "landing on that runway."

classicaliberal on May 5, 2010 at 12:53 PM said...

Andy, you should take a look at some of the nose art which our flyboys painted on their aircraft. It got quite a bit more risque than these pinup paintings.

Andy on May 5, 2010 at 1:08 PM said...

Heh! I'll look in to that, CL...

Actually, I've seen a few before, but hadn't thought about that since you jogged my old gourd.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287