Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Let's Get Wee Weed!






Last evening I came home with the intention of writing some more of the best blog posts you'll ever read, ever, but instead I got caught up reading some of the other outstanding, albeit less awesome than my own, blogs. Here for you are a collection of some of the great work I beheld last night!

RSMcCain tees up another loon.

Hikes up her skirt a little more.

I'm getting ready to assign the nickname blog tease to RSMcCain, seriously...

Even Dan Riehl is in on this teasefest!

It's so close I can taste it and the anticipation is killing me!

Then this guy comes along and deflates the balloon. No fanfare, no long winded RSMcCain post about all the hours of gumshoeing, nothing. I feel... violated. All this build up with no 'pop,' now I have a case of blue blogs.

Then to top it all off, I find out my favorite blogger is going on 'Hiatus'.

With all this traffic I am sending RSMcCain's way, he's going to have to link me as the reason he got a Million blog hits in less than a year. Anyway, here is an intellectual and detailed explanation shedding light on the marxist roots of Political Correctness. Do yourself a favor and watch both videos (the one embedded and the one that is linked).

Pac-10 h8r!

Medical Genius! H/T Pat.

The return of Reagan's Optimism?

Good news Paul, there's hope!

Andy pegs the libtard politicians!

The difference between now and WW2 is that when this nation made a mistake (i.e. Japanese Internment) we took responsibility and made amends as a nation. No longer the case, now it's personal because you took orders from a president of the wrong political party. Joey Liebs breaks it down.

Somebody get me this bumper sticker, stat!

Moral Obligation persuasion failure!

How many Kenyans can you feed for the price of a few solar panels?

Hope & Fail!

Angry White People!

I'll know if you didn't read all of these links, and I will send the Link Dump Czar after you... I'm just saying.

2 People Have Had Their Say:

Andy on August 26, 2009 at 1:36 PM said...

CL, I am not afraid! You are no longer pulling the strings of Chimpie...nor directing the (obviously) right wing US media.

You can call up the Link Dump Czar all you want... Ha! HA! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I shall not be moved. I skipped two of them links 'cause I already knowed what they was. Go ahead and call him...Ha!

He's got "bill collector ID," and knows it's YOU! He'll be laughing up his sleeve...nyuk! Triple Nyuk!

Seriously CL, we are in the battle fo' our freedom...and the freedom of our children (two of mine are about your age...and two others are MUCH younger than you).

I am certainly hoping that this battle will be waged, and won "peaceably." You know...at the ballot box and all. I certainly hope that when I take the dirt nap I do not leave my sons with only one other option. It is my constant hope and prayer.

classicaliberal on August 26, 2009 at 10:35 PM said...

Andy- The more I hear about this administration, the usurpation of Congressional power and the bypassing of separation of powers within the Federal Government, the more I am convinced that a "peaceable" solution is growing smaller and smaller. Never, in the history of the republic, has the executive branch amassed so much power. There is going to have to be a reversal in this tide and quickly should we care to see this republic live on past the next 20 years.

No, I am not kidding.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287