Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Crazy Portrait Week




It's Crazy Portrait Week, here at IACLAYST, and that means we take a look back at that special time in your life when you took extra long to get that hair just right and pick out the perfect outfit so that we could all laugh at your epic failure. From each and every one of us, thank you so very much.
Today we bring you Wayne.


Wayne is that guy everyone knows. You know the pervert type. The one that is still in junior college at 32 years old? Yeah, that's old Wayne, alright. He loves getting together with his buddies and watching Dazed and Confused, after lighting up a bowl. Wonder what he's doing today?

Anyway, stick around for the next Crazy Portrait Week! Same Bat-time, same Bat-channel.

Please take the time to comment! Click the Informed Opinion Link adjacent to the Post Title.

5 People Have Had Their Say:

Paul Mitchell on April 20, 2010 at 3:13 PM said...

And oddly enough, Wayne's last name is Boatman.

Seriously.

classicaliberal on April 20, 2010 at 7:04 PM said...

You and Wayne Boatman friends?

Paul Mitchell on April 20, 2010 at 7:07 PM said...

You know it.

classicaliberal on April 20, 2010 at 7:08 PM said...

I wondered where Wayne had moved on to. Now, I know. Jackson. Tell him I said what's up and that he still owes me for that $300 he borrowed. I don't give a rats rear end if he got stiffed in the deal. He still borrowed money from me that I want back

Andy on April 21, 2010 at 1:41 PM said...

Paul and I are from nearly the same generation...

Jeepers, CL! That is Butch Manuel! He was my baseball umpiring partner when we umpired little league games back in the summers of '75 to '77.

He introduced me to The Mrs. Seriously, he did!

He was shaving in the 6th grade. Dagos do that young, you know...

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287