Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hump Day Hottie




It's Wednesday which means this lame excuse for a week is nearly half over. Monday it was 81° and sunny. On Tuesday it was 68° and rainy. WTF?! The weather is more schizo than Chris Matthews. Anyway, I was searching the internet for something to warm me up and I came across these pictures. I skipped Rule #5 Sunday because I was planting my tomatoes and peppers, so this will have to suffice until this upcoming Sunday. Happy friggen Wednesday.






Please take the time to comment! Click the Informed Opinion Link adjacent to the Post Title.

4 People Have Had Their Say:

Paul Mitchell on April 21, 2010 at 2:43 PM said...

I guess someone has to be a fan of chicks with a unibrow.

classicaliberal on April 21, 2010 at 4:55 PM said...

First, I do not see any unibrows. Second, you've obviously never had to contend with the hairy caterpillar which takes up residence upon your forehead. Therefore, you do not understand. It is a constant battle, my friend. A battle in which your enemy never sleeps and where the attacks against that enemy can be painful.

We lost a lot of good men out there. I don't want to talk about it.

Paul Mitchell on April 21, 2010 at 4:57 PM said...

Third photo from the top. It's the chick from Dodgeball.

classicaliberal on April 21, 2010 at 5:00 PM said...

I had no idea that's who she was. Funny!

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287