Monday, August 17, 2009

Can't believe I have to...






Glenn, you're obviously an idiot, so I am going to use small words here to help you understand it:

Al Gore lied and undermined our war effort, Mike Huckabee is disagreeing with a US President dictating an ally's domestic policy. One of these is arguably treason. Here's a hint, it ain't Huckabee.

Damn it, you made me defend Mike Huckabee... I hate that guy!

2 People Have Had Their Say:

ChristinaJade on August 18, 2009 at 9:37 AM said...

CL, you DID just defend Huckabee!! Dang! HISTORICAL MOMENT. :)

classicaliberal on August 18, 2009 at 12:19 PM said...

I HAAAAAAATE that guy. Populist schmuck.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287