Monday, August 17, 2009

Codgers Revolt!







Uh oh, looks like AARP is bleeding customers... Maybe it's because of their inattentiveness and refusal to listen at a town hall meeting where the speaker explicitly said, "we called [this] a listening session" and "we want to hear from you..." Maybe it's because the AARP claims it is a non-partisan organization while simultaneously hiring a libtard lunatic marxist supporting douchebag as a spokesman.

Or maybe, just maybe, it's because they support stupid political measures opposed by a majority of Americans.

If we really want to understand why AARP members are cancelling their memberships, we should ask one. So, how about it Paul?

AARP=FAIL!

3 People Have Had Their Say:

Andy on August 18, 2009 at 5:46 AM said...

CL, I actually hit the big 5-0 in a couple of weeks. I think my big sis turned my name in or something, so I've already received my invitation to join the old codger society.

It went right where the "Bali Bra" catalog did...at the bottom of the trash can.

ChristinaJade on August 18, 2009 at 9:35 AM said...

Yep...the 'rents dropped their membership, too. My Dad said a few choice words about that whole thing while he was on the phone with them, enough for Mom to tell him to hush.

Wish I had seen it, bet it was hilarious.

classicaliberal on August 18, 2009 at 12:18 PM said...

Good on you, Andy! My dad has been a member for a couple of years, it's time he reexamine his membership!

CJ- Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's always funny to see your parents so worked up that they curse! And such a worthy cause, too!

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287