Monday, August 31, 2009

Tom Ridge: Schizophrenic




I was politically pressured to elevate the threat level. No, I wasn't.

How was this thought process birthed, there Tommy?
'I'm gonna make an outrageous claim, sure to ignite a fire in the press. That'll get me another 100,000 book sales! And no one within the former Bush administration will ever know, because they're too dumb to read, heh. I'm a genius!'
So, how many former Bush Administration flunkies are we going to have to be subjected to plugging their books?

And people accused Bush of being retarded... Seriously, this brings latest count to at least four former administration officials, who are indeed.


Please take the time to comment!

0 People Have Had Their Say:

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287