Monday, August 31, 2009

Jeremy Clarkson: Obamacare Opponent?






Okay, maybe that title is a little misleading, but one thing's for sure: he hate's Canadian health care! Jeremy writes about a couple of experiences he's had with both American health care and Canadian health care. He sums up his piece by saying this:
"But I can say this. If private treatment had been allowed, my friend would have paid for it. He would have received better service and in doing so, allowed Dr Useless to get to the woman with no face or ecstasy boy more quickly. Though I suspect he would have used our absence to spend more time sitting down.

The other thing I can say is that Britain’s National Health Service is a monster that we can barely afford. But in all the times I’ve ever used the big, flawed giant, no one has ever pretended to be French, no one has spent more time swiping my credit card than ordering painkillers and there are many chairs."


It sure appears to me that Jeremy is a fan of certain aspects of private health care. Unfortunately, as Paul has pointed out, the goal of Obamacare is to remove private insurers.

As a side note, if you don't know who Jeremy Clarkson is, he's only the single greatest TV car show host on the single greatest car show in history!


Filthy Accent Warning...
>


Please take the time to comment!

0 People Have Had Their Say:

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287