Friday, September 4, 2009

Joey Plugs: 'You're welcome!'




Joey Plugs ran to the microphones earlier this week to declare, unequivocally, that the Stimulus has worked! Not only has it worked, he said, it's worked better than expected! That's fantastic, considering that the Stimulus was touted as the single greatest way to not only save jobs, but completely turn around the economy. I guess that means it's going gangbusters out there!!!

Video credit The Associated Press
Thank G*d! I was beginning to think that my family members unemployment was going to last forever. Imagine then my surprise when I picked up the phone to ask said family members how they were enjoying their new employment. It's going to be a rough Thanksgiving this year...

Turns out, unsurprisingly, that Joey got it wrong, AGAIN! Or, is 9.7% unemployment (a 26-year high) a recovery?

Exit quote:
"Eight out of 10 of the largest banking institutions in the country... as well as sixteen smaller banks have repaid the government in full. And, I might add, at a $4 Billion profit for the taxpayer..."

Superb! I'll take a check. Please make it payable to...

Please take the time to comment!

1 People Have Had Their Say:

Skunkfeathers on September 6, 2009 at 7:31 PM said...

Biden was born a moron; he'll remain a moron. He can't hep it. He plagiarized it, but liked it so much, he bought the concept.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287