Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Grab Your Horses




Time to dust off those sheets and hoods!



It's funny, that's not at all how I took Joe Wilson's comments last week. However, when Hank Johnson (the batsh*t crazy congressman who beat out Cynthia McKinney for this seat) says it that way, there's no doubt. Saddle up, boys! I'll bring the crosses, you guys get the gasoline!

I seriously have to question the sanity of these people right here. These guys are two for two.

Please take the time to comment!

6 People Have Had Their Say:

ChristinaJade on September 17, 2009 at 12:11 AM said...

Here in da hood, we have a descriptive term for people like Rep Hank who ramble on and make no sense at all whatsoever...CRACKHEAD.

Why are people putting so much into two teeny little words? I mean, they were only 3 letters EACH - and TRUE. Isn't there something a little more important for Congress to do? First thing that comes to my mind is "BUTT OUT!" :)

classicaliberal on September 17, 2009 at 12:15 AM said...

CJ- You obviously don't get it because you, too are a racist.

ChristinaJade on September 17, 2009 at 12:35 AM said...

DAMNIT.

Fine. I'll go to the 2 minute hate and cry for Big Brother so I won't be called a racist anymore. *kicks dirt*

Yeah, not gonna happen. :)

Anonymous said...

White hoods and what? How about baggy pants (ass hanging out) and big fucking gold chains? How about poppin' us crackers in the head and throwin' your gang sign in our face? How about moving into the inner cities, rotting them like a crack head's teeth, and then blaming us for moving out of your GODDAMN NEVER ENDING HATEFUL BEGGAR VIOLENCE?

What is this man? A hateful race card playing goddamn beggar. He replaced McKinney because she played the race card. Keep playing it mother fucker... keep playing your race card. We're about full up with BULL SHIT!

What is he really saying?

If you don't carry the blacks on your back, then you're a racist.

Kiss my ass, all of you hateful beggars. I'm broke as a joke, got rotten teeth, and no prospects of employment. Before I'll beg someone to fix my teeth and pay my medical bills I'll get out the goddamn wire pliers, a bottle of pain pills, and a pint of Jack Daniels. I can suffer that easier than I can suffer being A GODDAMN HATEFUL FUCKING BEGGAR.

Now, call me a racist... go ahead. Any whites that have a problem with anything that you say, aka lib tards, offer them a ride to the ghetto at 1 AM. Dump them out and see if their attitude don't change. Don't blame whites for your inability to adapt to a first world society. He's nothing but a hateful race card playing beggar. I may be poor, but I'm no goddamn hateful beggar.

classicaliberal on September 17, 2009 at 4:59 PM said...

BHR- You need to come out of your shell a little bit. You're entirely too reserved. You can start by writing comments at blogs, describing how the post, or the subject of the post has made you feel.

Soon, and with a little practice, you'll be able to go off with the best of them.

He believes, as all race hustlers believe, that if you do not bow to the race industry and submit to their every whim then you are a racist. They also believe anyone who advocates personal responsibility and taking care of one's self and one's family is outright racism.

Anonymous said...

It's not fair. You summed it up like a civil human being using surprisingly few words. Won't you resort to name calling with me? ;)



HATEFUL BEGGARS! LOL!

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287