Thursday, January 28, 2010

This Looks Promising




I happened upon this video at a car blog I frequent and was immediately struck by it's potential. Watch the video and give me your feedback.



Did anyone else wonder what the effects of disabling a car traveling at 90 MPH down a freeway would be? Or what effect it would have on other electronic devices, like I dunno A PACEMAKER?!?

Let me know your thoughts!

Please take the time to comment!

2 People Have Had Their Say:

Andy on January 29, 2010 at 6:46 AM said...

CL, I don't know. I don't understand the technology behind it. And, I'm not sure what kind of liability there would be.

When everything shuts down, steering stops also...I'm gonna have to study on this one for a while.

Regardless, the concept is interesting. Hmmmmm.....

classicaliberal on February 1, 2010 at 4:37 PM said...

If it works as billed, it'll be a great aid to cops everywhere. If it takes out some old-timer's pacemaker, it's a lawsuit waiting to happen. Cool technology, however!

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287