Friday, March 12, 2010

Blog Props





The Classical Liberal (no, he and I are not the same person) was kind enough to stop by and leave a comment at our lowly blog. I've bumped through a few of his posts, and he appears to be good people. He also appears to be new to the whole blogging thing and has been at it for a mere 7 years. So be sure to poke around his place and leave a comment or two, you know, help the new guy out.

TCL has a post on the importance of understanding the Constitution, and an easy way to remember it's articles. Go check him out, and be sure to leave comments!

Please take the time to comment! Click the Comment Link adjacent to the Post Title.

1 People Have Had Their Say:

Andy on March 12, 2010 at 1:55 PM said...

Crap CL! I thought you wuz him. Seriously. I've read your stuff since you started, and you guys are two of a kind.

I got confused. Not to flatter...but, you've got the right stuff, just like he does. You will one day be a driving force in this weird world of the net.

If you write back a comment thanking me for the kind words, I will consider it a waste of your time.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287