Monday, March 29, 2010

Doppelgänger Week




It's Doppelgänger Week, where frightening similarities are pointed and laughed at. Starting things off right this week is a meat head prop comedian who hangs out in Vegas.


I've never seen Carrot Top's act, but just look what it did to her. I am pretty sure that I never want to see the show. Besides, Alan Grayson is already my favorite prop comedian. I mean, who can forget "Republicans want you to die, quickly!"? Man that was quality comedy! Anyway, don't tell Faces Of Meth that I stole this picture from their site, okay?

H/T Andy!

Please take the time to comment! Click the Informed Opinion Link adjacent to the Post Title.

7 People Have Had Their Say:

Andy on March 29, 2010 at 4:06 PM said...

Heh! Good one, CL.

A guy that I grew up with is a professional comedian. At one time he was the opening act for Carrot Top. Even though I've never seen Carrot Top myself, I do know Russel Nagel (the world's funniest Biker...or something).

Here is his homepage (actually, the dude is a Friend of mine on The Facebook...even though I rarely log on to it, I have one).

http://www.americasfunniestbiker.com/

classicaliberal on March 29, 2010 at 4:30 PM said...

This isn't a picture of Russel is it?

Andy on March 29, 2010 at 4:33 PM said...

Nah...Russel's not that pretty.

classicaliberal on March 29, 2010 at 4:36 PM said...

So he's avoided the Carrot Top curse then? That's good to hear.

Paul Mitchell on March 29, 2010 at 8:30 PM said...

I did see CT at the Comedy Zone in Ridgeland, MS back in '91 or '92. I swear I laughed like a nutball, he was hilarious. Of course, after a few years of the same material, it got old. Then he went totally nuts.

classicaliberal on March 29, 2010 at 9:59 PM said...

Well, steroids will do that to you... amongst other things.

The Mayor on March 30, 2010 at 11:01 AM said...

So, what, that's his boyfriend or someting?

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287