Thursday, March 11, 2010

Friends Week






I am quickly learning that Friends Week is not making me any new ones, and might be alienating those whom I claim currently. Oh well, what the hell, right? Today's installment features our Bestest Kentucky Buddy, ChristinaJade. Well, not so much CJ, as it is her van. Yes, it's never hard to tell when CJ is in your neighborhood or at the store you're preparing to visit. Hard to see under the bumper sticker, or two are her Pit bulls. She's pretty, but keep your distance. I'll let you decide why.

Be sure to check back tomorrow at this time to see our final installment of Friends Week!

Please take the time to comment! Click the Comment Link next to the Post Title.

7 People Have Had Their Say:

Paul Mitchell on March 11, 2010 at 1:14 PM said...

Thank goodness that you cropped out her car tag, that could have placed her in danger.

classicaliberal on March 11, 2010 at 1:26 PM said...

There are some lines you just don't cross, Paul...

Andy on March 11, 2010 at 3:01 PM said...

Now, that's just about what I figured a gal like CJ would drive.

But, you shoulda shown her picture.

Smokin! http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TeJxggJvg7g/S5l10fEJgmI/AAAAAAAADiM/GPHl9WyGSXo/s1600-h/Words+fail+me.jpg

I even got a shot of her headed to the Ron Paul/Rand Paul Rally!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TeJxggJvg7g/S5l19K63eKI/AAAAAAAADiU/L0X67VI_eGQ/s1600-h/wtw.jpg

ChristinaJade on March 11, 2010 at 3:48 PM said...

Wow - now THAT is a van even my mom would be proud to drive. HA!

And Andy, don't be all giving away my secret life as a blonde...DANG! :)

Anonymous said...

How can we not all love CJ?...she ROCKS!

classicaliberal on March 11, 2010 at 9:57 PM said...

CJ, I knew it was yours when I saw the Ron Paul sticker. Honest, it's there. Kinda like trying to find Waldo, though.

Andy, I think you come here to get out your deviance, so the wife wont learn about the real you.

Skunkfeathers on March 16, 2010 at 1:29 PM said...

But we DO all love CJ!

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287