Friday, March 12, 2010

Friends Week





It's time to tie up Friends Week. Our last entry into Friends Week is none other than SkunkFeathers. Here's a picture of Skunks and Seymour many, many, many, many, many, many moons ago. Funny story, just as Skunks went to pick up Seymour, he was stung by a hive of bees, thus the appearance of muscle tone. Anyhow, Skunks and Seymour spend their days wandering the beautiful parks and wild land just out Skunks back door. When they're not assaulting innocent Rattlesnakes, they are toying with Nigerian Princes. Yeah, suffice it to say, their schedule is pretty darn full.

There's been such a overwhelming positive reaction to Friends week, that we'll have to have another one in the near future, and get to all the great friends that we didn't have time to cover. Friends like BARH, Patrick, Innominatus, Girl on the Right and perhaps even a few more.

Finally, and most sincerely, thank you to my bloggy friends for being good sports this week. You guys are the best!

Please take the time to comment! Click the Comment Link next to the Post Title.

3 People Have Had Their Say:

Andy on March 12, 2010 at 1:49 PM said...

I knew that Skunks and Seymour were pretty close...but...

This very morning I commented to Skunkfeathers that as far as Seymour goes, we all "love him like a rock."

But...

Sorry, I can't say it. I just can't.

classicaliberal on March 13, 2010 at 12:35 AM said...

I think it's like any relationship, Andy. They were close at the beginning, but then grew apart. It's quite possible that Skunks took Jane's side in the whole thing and that caused the rift...

Who really knows, other than Skunks and Seymour.

Skunkfeathers on March 13, 2010 at 2:58 AM said...

First off, I...we...are honored to have been 'highlit' ;)

Secondly, from the photo, I don't know who's deteriorated worse, me or Seymour (since neither of us resemble this photo). Though I reckon it's me what's worse off.

Thirdly...the saga of Seymour and Jane -- from request, to cobnapping, to rise, to fall -- I have been steadfastly unbiased, though I admit that saving an earette of corn from the possible fate of becoming ethanol or grits, only to have her bail on Seymour, well...phfft.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287