If you're not familiar with where to determine your screen resolution Here are step by step instructions.
- Go to your desktop
- Right click anywhere on the desktop itself
- In the menu that appears, there is a option called 'Properties,' click it
- A new window will open with several tabs across the top, find the 'Settings' tab and click it
- On the 'Settings' window is a section called 'Screen resolution.' In that section, there should be a slider bar, and below that it tells you what your current resolution is set to.
- Once you've determined your resolution, click the 'Cancel' button, or the 'X' button in the upper right-hand corner to close the window
- If your resolution is set to 800x600 or smaller, or you had to follow the instructions in this guide, hold your hand up in front of you, so that the palm of your hand faces you
- Repeatedly smack yourself in the face for being a technoweenie
PS- Don't forget to take the other poll regarding impeaching Obama, further down the page!
Please take the time to comment! Click the Comment Link adjacent to the Post Title.