Monday, March 22, 2010

Oblivious Statement of the Day





H/T Treacher:
On MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Luke Russert just said that one member who voted for the legislation last night told him (this may be a slight paraphrase): I’m glad I don’t have to go back to my district and talk about this again.
These people are so in touch, it's scary.

Please take the time to comment! Click the Informed Opinion Link adjacent to the Post Title.

2 People Have Had Their Say:

Skunkfeathers on March 22, 2010 at 10:30 AM said...

Sounds like just another Whore Party member, beggin' to be fired in November.

Bite me, Janet.

classicaliberal on March 22, 2010 at 11:08 AM said...

It amazes me that these people honestly believe that it's all behind them now, and there will be no repercussions. November cannot get here quick enough.

The nation prepares to bite Janet.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287