Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tatoo Mispellings Weak




Welcome too Tatoo Mispellings Weak. Where mistakes arent just funny, there perminent! Hour next entry is sweat!


I guess there's something to be said for being able to see the tattoo going on, eh? In reality, I would venture to guess that the customer had to write out exactly what they wanted printed on their body. The funny part here is that the customer and the tattoo artist were too stupid to know what they were committing to. Laugh it up, fuzzballs!

Please take the time to comment! Click the Informed Opinion Link adjacent to the Post Title.

5 People Have Had Their Say:

Andy on March 25, 2010 at 3:20 PM said...

I don't know from personal experience, but I've been told it's salty.

Paul Mitchell on March 25, 2010 at 4:24 PM said...

Are you certain this is misspelled? Again, it looks like a Mexican and you cannot drink the water there, you know?

classicaliberal on March 25, 2010 at 6:10 PM said...

I thought it was a social media thing. To me it almost looks as though it says "Tweet Pee."

Andy on March 26, 2010 at 4:36 AM said...

Yeah CL, I thought the same thing at first. But I think that's an "S."

But, I know for sure it's a "pee."

classicaliberal on March 26, 2010 at 3:25 PM said...

Andy- We're confused because we were taught how to write cursive text, correctly. It appears as though, those days are long gone.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287