Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hump Day Hottie




So, here it is the wee hours of Wednesday morning, and I'm scouring the web for HDH pics so you can have something nice. No, no... don't thank me. It's all part of the value added service here at IACLAYST. Todaze entry is so familiar, and yet I can't quite put a finger on exactly who she is. Let me know who you think this broad is in the comments.

Click to make 'em ginormous!





Please take the time to comment! Click the Informed Opinion Link adjacent to the Post Title.

14 People Have Had Their Say:

Andy on April 14, 2010 at 2:27 PM said...

CL, I know who she is.

classicaliberal on April 14, 2010 at 2:27 PM said...

Andy nails it!

Andy on April 14, 2010 at 5:12 PM said...

Hey CL, I appreciate the props. But, I ran across a vid...and I'm wondering if the gal in it is REALLY our "mystery gal."

I mean, Yvonne was the first thought in my mind. But, I saw this video (which is really creepy), and the gal in the "little black dress" kinda bears a strong resemblance to your hottie.

I could be wrong. And, my vision is not so good these days. And, she could be a guy. But, here it is anyhow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxVgWI_dOCs&feature=player_embedded

classicaliberal on April 14, 2010 at 5:27 PM said...

Andy, I've run across some weird garbage on the net in my day. However, from the looks of it, you could teach me many, many new things.

Andy on April 14, 2010 at 5:37 PM said...

Yeah, but that was a serious query.

Oh, never mind...it probably wasn't her, and my eyes are getting bad quickly, and I probably should have just taken my crown and let it go.

But, she did look like the chick in the little black dress to me...and I have a hard time just letting things go (or "shutting my mouth" as Pam says).

classicaliberal on April 14, 2010 at 5:48 PM said...

Andy, I am fairly confident that the woman in the pictures is not the same as the one in that movie. Your eyes are not going bad, as they look very similar.

Amoronymous said...

It's not your eyes I'm worried about, Andy. If you're watching that garbage, what the hell is in your skull?

"classicliberal", is your blog a place for exchanging political ideas, or an outlet for soft-core and filth?

classicaliberal on April 16, 2010 at 12:36 PM said...

It's a place where I post what interests me. If you can't handle images of scantily clad women, then don't let the door hit you.

'Soft-core and filth' Is this the same moron who was defending Clinton's right to get his nob polished? Surely someone who's morals allow the President to get a bj in the oval office would allow us pictures of women in bikinis, no?

Andy on April 16, 2010 at 4:05 PM said...

Anonymous (if that is your real name), it's a "Movie Trailer."

Just FYI (wait...let me slow down...For Your Information), a "Movie Trailer" is not something that a movie hauls behind it's pickup. Nor, is it a thing that movies buy on credit and move in to a "Movie Trailer Park."

And to answer your final question, my skull is on top of my head. If you never took sience in skool, it's up there on the top.

Amourymous said...

A) I never defended Clinton. I pointed out what was important to you & yours back in the day.

B) Bikinis, sure, whatever you're into. Sewing people into human centipedes...that's some sick shit. Why would anyone want to watch that?

Andy on April 17, 2010 at 7:14 PM said...

Amorymous, (This guy changes the spelling of his name regularly) I honestly do not know why anyone would want to watch that.

I doubt that very many will.

It. Was. A. Movie. Trailer. That. I. Came. Across. On. The. Internet.

The. Girl. In. It. Reminded. Me. Of. The. Girl. That. CL. Had. Posted. Photos. Of.

I. Thought. It. Might. Be. Her.

I. Was. Wrong. Okay?

Jeepers, man...

classicaliberal on April 18, 2010 at 1:08 AM said...

The reason the issue was important to those on the political right (as it should have been with everyone) is because the President of the United States committed a felony. Then again, lefties have no respect for the law unless they want to wield it against their political opponents

Rick said...

A felony blow jobs, or "the meaning of is is" felony? Certainly the blow jobs were not felonious (though they were fellatious).

Which court determined it was a felony, again? What was the decision of the Republican-controlled Senate on that impeachment thing?

No, my friend, it was not important to me because Clinton's dick was never my concern. My country was my concern. Anyway, righties -- the "family values" folks -- never care about sexual misconduct (Gingrich, Hyde, Craig, Foley, Reagan, Limbaugh...the list is long) unless it can help them bring down a Democrat.

classicaliberal on April 19, 2010 at 12:10 AM said...

If you have a beef with a Social Con, go find one and air your concerns. You wont find any here.

You can wish and dream all you want, but your buddy Slick Willy is only the second president in history to have been impeached. You can cry that it was a political vendetta or a vast right wing conspiracy, but at the end of the day, Clinton is still an impeached president.

BTW, if it wasn't a crime, why did Clinton give up his law license for 5 years? First person to blame Kenneth Starr or the special investigation loses!

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287