Wednesday, April 14, 2010

EPIC WIN!




Democrats should prepare themselves to be teabagged. You have been warned. This video is an EPIC WIN.



Please take the time to comment! Click the Informed Opinion Link adjacent to the Post Title.

6 People Have Had Their Say:

Andy on April 14, 2010 at 5:06 PM said...

Heh! Stealin' it...

The Mrs. and I are going to our Tax Day Tea Party at the Bossier Civic Center tomorrow evening. At our first one, thousands showed up...and it was scheduled at a very bad time of the day for working folks, and on an awkward weekday...and none of the bad junk had been passed by Congress yet.

I can't barely wait...taking my camera and everything!

Skunkfeathers on April 14, 2010 at 5:17 PM said...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Gonna suck to be a libtard!

classicaliberal on April 14, 2010 at 5:29 PM said...

Andy, steal away. That's how I got it. I plan to be downtown at our tea party for part of the evening. I will take a regular still cam.

Skunks, glad to see you back around. I had the same reaction when I watched the video. I watched it three times in a row. My favorite part is the section between 0:45 and 0:55.

Amoronymous said...

That is balls-in-the-mouth funny! Thanks for embracing the disparaging name, 'baggers. That's one more hilarious thing about you.

classicaliberal on April 16, 2010 at 12:33 PM said...

Better to be the teabagger than the one who is being teabagged. Or do you enjoy having someone's balls in your mouth?

Andy on April 16, 2010 at 4:09 PM said...

Amor the mouse...

Aw crap...I started to take kudos, but finally "got it."

CL!!!!! Don't make me come back there!!!

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287