Thursday, April 22, 2010

Working On Something




I'm getting ready to post another 'investigative report' on some local political happenings. Currently, I'm awaiting confirmation of some details. As soon as I have it all together, I'll post it.


As a result, I really have nothing of substance to post this morning. However, if you haven't already, go take the quiz for a shot at fabulous prizes! Also check out the blog roll and read some really great stuff from some cool people! If you've got a few bucks burning a hole in your pocket, head over to Amazon via the widget to the right and get some great books and/or music!

Please take the time to comment! Click the Informed Opinion Link adjacent to the Post Title.

0 People Have Had Their Say:

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287