Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Demotivational Week




Welcome to Demotivational Week, where life sucks and the sooner you realize it, the sooner you can point and laugh at those who haven't figured it out yet.


There's your sobering thought for the day, you and your menial labor job are expendable. Soon robots will be doing your tasks, at 5 times the rate generating only 1/20th of the cost. Hooray. Now, get back to work, because the robot technology is coming, but it's not ready yet. It'll probably be ready just 4 years prior to your planned retirement date. Too early for you to collect social security, and with you not having quite enough in your retirement account. You'll be in your 60's looking for a job. Look out Walmart, here come a wave of new greeters!

All of the Demotivators featured this week are available for purchase at Dispair, Inc.

Please take the time to comment! Click the Informed Opinion Link adjacent to the Post Title.

2 People Have Had Their Say:

Andy on May 4, 2010 at 5:13 PM said...

CL, I have an advantage over most folks. I do not plan to live until I'm 61.

As a side note, I have learned to enter The WalMart through the automotive department.

It's my favorite game that I call "Dodge The Greeter!"

classicaliberal on May 5, 2010 at 1:47 AM said...

Andy, I'd say that was a good plan, but dying young is a waste.

I avoid Wally World unless I absolutely have to go. However, when I do go, I employ the Andy method of entering through the Automotive, or Garden Center entrance.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287