Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Promise I'll Be Back, Soon




I was planning on displaying my own Mohammad art here, but it'll have to wait till I'm back.
I'm sorry for neglecting my primary duties here at IACLAYST. My intention was to return Wednesday afternoon to pack the blog full of posts too good to pass up, but when you have a 90 year old grandmother, sometimes small things become not so minor. Anywho, I'll be spending most of the day out again today, checking up on her and finishing the things I was supposed to finish Wednesday morning.

Thanks for your understanding, and since you're here, why not buy something?!

Also, be sure to check out these guys. They're almost as good as my stuff... almost.

Paul
Andy
Innominatus
Mr. Mayor
Feed Your ADHD
Right Girl
Skunks
iOwnTheWorld

Please take the time to comment! Click the Informed Opinion Link adjacent to the Post Title.

2 People Have Had Their Say:

Paul Mitchell on May 20, 2010 at 7:40 AM said...

Thanks for the photo of you and your grandmother. Y'all look a lot alike.

Good luck, Homer.

Andy on May 20, 2010 at 12:43 PM said...

Paul, that was just WRONG!

Yeah, good luck, CL...I know what that's like.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287