Monday, July 20, 2009

Introduction




For whatever unknown reason, you've stumbled across my bloggywebnet. Whether you were referred by a friend, or you were just dumb enough to pass by and gaze upon the full glory of this masterpiece of the web, I am truly sorry. There is no doubt after visiting this blog, your life will never be the same. You will most likely be enlightened, educated, inspired or you'll just run out into the street in front of a car. Either way, that's what I'm here for. Thanks for stopping by.

I'll post here as little as humanly possible, and you'll like it. I'll allow you to leave comments, up until I don't like them any more. Then, I'll delete them, or change them to relate what you really meant to say.

2 People Have Had Their Say:

ChristinaJade on July 22, 2009 at 1:10 PM said...

Not only did you get started, but you tossed out a mini-series while I wasn't looking!

'Bout time. :)

classicaliberal on July 22, 2009 at 1:37 PM said...

Paul's been all over me like Michael Jackson on a 10 year old. I'm trying to beat the old man at his game.

Naw, Paul's been outstanding at providing me with tools and tips to get this thing going. I owe a lot of it to his mentorism. I just made that word up, and I like it!

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287