Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Drag Queen Loses Cool, Only To Find Out Question Mistranslated





I totally LOL'ed when I read this over at Jake Tapper's blog. If you haven't seen the original video of the freak out, HotAir has it at their place.

The translator apparently misunderstood the question from the Congolese student who was attempting to ask how President Obama felt about the Chinese somethingorother. Anyway, when it was translated into English, the translator asked how President Clinton felt, 'through the mouth of Mrs. Clinton.' At 0:33 is when her head begins to spin and vomit starts shooting out. It's great. I miss the old days, you know when we had a professional Secretary of State... sigh.

12 People Have Had Their Say:

Andy on August 11, 2009 at 9:16 AM said...

Nyuk! That reminds me of Hillary & her Ruskie "reset" button...

classicaliberal on August 11, 2009 at 10:02 AM said...

Can you imagine being in the room with this woman when she found out Bill was cheating on her? Or how about the low-level intern puke who had to tell her that she needed to concede to PeeBo? Yikes!!

ChristinaJade on August 11, 2009 at 8:25 PM said...

Holy Crap! I forgot how WEIRD that picture is!

Just a question, am I the only ne who remembers all the fuss about her and her "personal assistant" being lesbians when the Clintons were in da White Hizzle?

classicaliberal on August 11, 2009 at 8:59 PM said...

That could well be. I was in High School at the time and don't really remember much about the Clinton Administration. I do remember them vandalizing the White House before they left office in 2001.

ChristinaJade on August 12, 2009 at 12:16 AM said...

HIGH SCHOOL? Crap, I am old.

Yep, that whole Hillary being ghey thing was always highly suggested at the time. Course, with Bill poking fun at interns, it really didn't matter in the whole scheme of things.

classicaliberal on August 12, 2009 at 12:22 AM said...

You're not old, just 'experienced.' This is what I remember about the Clinton Whitehouse:
Interns
Kenneth Star
Health Care Reform FAIL, part 1
Cigars
Government SHUTDOWN
Rush Limbaugh
That's about I'll I got..

ChristinaJade on August 12, 2009 at 12:25 AM said...

Pretty good, CL.

There was all the Whitewater scandal and people getting killed and all that, but what people remember most is the BLUE DRESS!

Which makes me wonder if Monica has gotten any better about keeping her laundry caught up? Hmmm...

ChristinaJade on August 12, 2009 at 12:27 AM said...

OH! For the record, I voted for Perot back then. I like the charts. :)

classicaliberal on August 12, 2009 at 12:30 AM said...

I found a recent picture of Monica. Looks as though she's wised up a bit.

I do remember the whole wag the dog, bomb an aspirin factory in Kenya or somesuch thing toward the end of his Presidency.

classicaliberal on August 12, 2009 at 12:33 AM said...

I wonder who I would have voted for. I liked the fact that Perot suggested running the Government like a business. That's the most sense I've heard from a Presidential candidate in a long time.

ChristinaJade on August 12, 2009 at 12:49 AM said...

MONICA!!! HA!!!

CL, I have a feeling you woulda been a Perot guy. I might be wrong, though. Seen this?

http://perotcharts.com/

classicaliberal on August 12, 2009 at 1:13 PM said...

Perot Charts Win!

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287