Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Things You'll Never See In This Blog... Probably





After having cruised the web for awhile now, I've decided there are a few things that I resolve to never put on my blog, and some things which I will never put on my blog, again. Below, I've compiled a list of those things. If I happen to link to your blog, don't take it personally, but do answer me this: Doubleyoo Tee Eff?

A picture of my feet.
A picture of this travesty of human development.
Nekkid Men. WTF was I thinking?!
Weird fetishes... Get that checked out!
Stories of emasculated men, catering to women like this!
I will not engage in snitching on my fellow citizens, even if they are 'mouth breather(s)'.
Double Entendre... you have no idea the google search results that redirect to your site. No, I'm not kidding.
Tales of what my brother had to do to be the first one to get an iPhone... Family, huh?
Brag about how much better my desktop theme is than your Mac, loser.
Brag about how awesome my car is.
Video of my chief of staff in drag.
Video of one of my favorite comedian's in drag.
Stories about how I toyed with internet scammers until they curled up in a ball and cried for the vile poisonous womb that brought them forth. No one can do it better than this guy, anyway.
Pictures of diseases...

This is 'I'm Classicaliberal And You Should, Too's' promise to our valued customers*. Anything I left out? Be sure to let me know in the comments below.

*Void where prohibited, see dealer for details. Tax licensing, document and DMV fees extra. Must take ownership by 6/6/06.

9 People Have Had Their Say:

ChristinaJade on August 11, 2009 at 10:56 PM said...

Just pointing out that I didn't make the no-no list (YAY), but Paul made it TWICE! HA! WINNAH!

CL, there's some really gross stuff in there, but I can't say I wasn't warned. BUT DANG! :)

classicaliberal on August 11, 2009 at 11:00 PM said...

CJ- You didn't make the list, but not for lack of (my) trying. I went through your post's and you run a tight ship.

Paul wins, becuase... well... he's Paul. And because honestly, I read his stuff most often.

Paul Mitchell on August 11, 2009 at 11:31 PM said...

Let's be honest, The Mayor needs to give up the keys to the web for his stuff this week.

classicaliberal on August 11, 2009 at 11:35 PM said...

RPM- I 2nd that motion. There are just some themes that should never be visited upon blogs and blog readers in particular. Although, after viewing the pictures, I had a hankering for pork rinds and bacon...

ChristinaJade on August 11, 2009 at 11:36 PM said...

I've never won for what NOT to do on anything before. This is pretty cool for me. YAY!

Paul Mitchell on August 11, 2009 at 11:38 PM said...

CL, your last comment made me puke in my mouth a little. You are sick.

CJ, you are always a winner.

classicaliberal on August 11, 2009 at 11:59 PM said...

CJ- You lead by example. That's why we all like you. That, and because you're the only girl we interact with regularly...

RPM- I'll add those comments to the list of things never to put on my blog.

Joubert on August 16, 2009 at 11:11 PM said...

Oh, come on! You know you'd like an excuse to post a pic of your butt. The shingles were just an excuse.

classicaliberal on August 16, 2009 at 11:17 PM said...

Okay, Patrick... you win. I would probably look for any excuse to post pictures of forbidden body parts. But, I'd prefer to post pictures of other peoples forbiddens than my own...

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287