Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rule #5 Wednesday Link Dump





Rebecca is going to help me introduce this post...

So, I blog about things that interest me. Sometimes those things happen to be major news items, however, usually that just lasts for the first few days of the news story, then I'm over it. Gotta say, everything that's up at Memeorandum has been up for more than 48 hours... BORING. For that reason, I am going to try out 'Alternative Link Dump Day!' We'll see how that works out...

Super Hero!
Social Media FAIL!
Real White Trash Wednesday!
How Not to meet girls at a costume party.
Internet Protocol Awesome!
Doubleyoo Tee Eff?!
Parent WIN!
Ingenuity!
Creepy Weird.
Blue Beer!
Sweet new(old) conspiracy of the day!

Something I missed? Let me know in the comments!

0 People Have Had Their Say:

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287