Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veterans Day






Being as close as I am to so many Vets, it's hard sometimes to find the words. Especially so, after just burying one. From the deepest, most sincere part of me, I wish to say 'Thank you' to each and everyone who sacrifices their lives, comfort and safety for the protection of my own.

In no particular order, Veterans Day tributes from Blogworld:

Ridgecrest Blog
Born Again Redneck
teresamerica
The Other McCain
Paul
Right Wing Sparkle
ACK! THBBBT!
Andy's first post
Andy's second post

Feel free to link other Veteran's Day tributes in the comments.

Please take the time to comment!

1 People Have Had Their Say:

Paul Mitchell on November 12, 2009 at 6:32 AM said...

Salute, dude.

Oh, and post more.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287