Monday, March 8, 2010

Friends Week






It's friends week here at Classicaliberalism! We're excited to give the readers insights into what our friends in blogging do when they're not here commenting on my posts.

Getting things started this week, is Paul. Paul is an architect and works in construction. He likes crocs, mullets, long walks on the beach and bashing liberal's heads with baseball bats. When he's not blogging and working, he enjoys home renovation activities. Be sure to stop by at Paul's place and learn something!

Please take the time to comment! Click the Comment Link next to the Post Title.

14 People Have Had Their Say:

RightGirl on March 8, 2010 at 6:36 PM said...

That pic is... um... yeah.

classicaliberal on March 8, 2010 at 7:10 PM said...

One thing I've learned about Paul. He's never shy.

Paul Mitchell on March 8, 2010 at 8:11 PM said...

I swear I have done this before.

classicaliberal on March 8, 2010 at 9:09 PM said...

It's to prevent clothes fires. Should your saw blade spark on something metal, there are no hanging clothes items to ignite. I totally understand, safety first!

Andy on March 9, 2010 at 3:39 AM said...

Hey, where did my post go? It shows up in the Reader, but you pulled it down.

Sigh...

Skunkfeathers on March 9, 2010 at 4:38 AM said...

Nawp...no shyness from that 'un.

classicaliberal on March 9, 2010 at 7:06 AM said...

Andy- never saw your post. I don't even have a copy of it in my email. I'd love to know what you said though!

To each of you: believe me when I say your day is coming.

Paul Mitchell on March 9, 2010 at 7:08 AM said...

CL, he was talking about YOUR post about him. I saw it in the Reader, too and tried to click on it. I guess you hit "publish" instead of "save."

Dummy.

classicaliberal on March 9, 2010 at 9:29 AM said...

Ahh... You caught that, huh? Well not to fret, the post will go up shortly.

RightGirl on March 9, 2010 at 4:31 PM said...

Hey now - who said you could cover that primo bit of man meat?

RG

classicaliberal on March 9, 2010 at 4:38 PM said...

RightGirl- If you wish to have, to hold and to certainly cherish the NSFW version, it is here.

Something about nekkind man ass that drives away traffic...

classicaliberal on March 9, 2010 at 4:39 PM said...

That is to say *nekkid

RightGirl on March 9, 2010 at 4:41 PM said...

That's because your "traffic" are all a bunch of latent homos afraid of looking a perky bottom lest they succumb to sin.

Whereas my relationship with sin is solid, thankyouverymuch.

RG

classicaliberal on March 9, 2010 at 5:26 PM said...

Say what you will about me, madam, but attack not my 'traffic.'

Well, okay, maybe you're right. Something somewhere tells me that Paul is going to have something to say about 'latent homosexuality.'

What are you insinuating about this blog, anyway?!

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287