Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Friends Week






Today's entrant is our good buddy Andy. This is a video of Andy and his lovely wife Ethel during a recent performance at the community center. It was a real treat for the rest of the over 75 crowd who is normally accustomed to a calm game of bridge. Way to go Andy! Keep 'em on their toes!

Be sure to check back tomorrow at this time to see our next installment of Friends Week!

Please take the time to comment! Click the Comment Link next to the Post Title.

4 People Have Had Their Say:

Paul Mitchell on March 9, 2010 at 1:52 PM said...

Dude, that's NOT nice!!!

WV: ideppier, hesdeppier, urdeppier.

classicaliberal on March 9, 2010 at 1:55 PM said...

I thought their performance was quite lovely.

Andy on March 9, 2010 at 2:55 PM said...

CL, man...I LOVE that video! I really do! I think I posted it back when you were in Junior High.

Seriously...that is one of my favorites of all time. I plan to actually be doing that with Ethel. We have a piano (which she, and eldest son play virtuoso-like). On rare occasions, she will let me stick my numb-nut fingers on the ivories and humor me with a duo of "Heart and Soul."

You da' man, CL!

Of course, I'll probably croak pretty soon, and she'll end up at the Mayo with some young buck. At least that's the way I HOPE it all goes down.

classicaliberal on March 9, 2010 at 4:34 PM said...

CJ posted it on her Facebook about two weeks ago. I thought it was great and perfect for today.

That glucosamine seems to be working it well, Andy cause you're definitely shaking it like a Polaroid picture!

Nothing like a couple of seniors having a good time to remind us all that life ain't that bad after all.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287