Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Friends Week





We continue our exciting dive into Friends Week tonight showcasing our favorite bureaucrat, Mr. Mayor! Mr. Mayor is normally not one to toot his own horn, as it were, but when there's a budget surplus and no political scandal on the horizon, it's hard to stop him from one of his favorite activities. Which activity is that you ask? Well, Mr. Mayor is a wicked euphonium player and is active in the brass rock band, 'We Blow!' Mr. Mayor has been known to serenade Canadian Reindeer in the nude before getting ready for a big show. Be sure to check Mr. Mayor out er, or what I meant to say was, 'check out his site!'

Be sure to check back tomorrow at this time to see our next installment of Friends Week!

Please take the time to comment! Click the Comment Link next to the Post Title.

9 People Have Had Their Say:

innominatus on March 10, 2010 at 12:03 PM said...

Wow, that guy really some some big brass ones!

RightGirl on March 10, 2010 at 12:11 PM said...

I've met the Mayor. I can confirm that pic is of him.

RG

Paul Mitchell on March 10, 2010 at 1:03 PM said...

The Mayor is so gay.

NTTAWWT.

The Mayor on March 10, 2010 at 3:51 PM said...

CL, you are too kind. I hope one day you can join my band. We are in desperate need of a flutist. I'm sure you catch my drift.

**Wow, my word verification for this post is *blowme*.

Too weird.

Paul Mitchell on March 10, 2010 at 4:50 PM said...

^^dang^^ weird WV.

classicaliberal on March 10, 2010 at 5:55 PM said...

Mr. Mayor, you are so generous! I hope some day I can play in your band, too, but you would have to make room for a guitar player since that is the only instrument I am versed in.

Flute? That sounds... gay.

I'm going to send a strongly worded letter to blogger over their blatant use of a homophobic and derogatory word verification. And to push that word verification upon The Mayor! I'm shocked!

Andy on March 10, 2010 at 6:43 PM said...

That ain't Mitch! I snapped a shot of him: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TeJxggJvg7g/S5Jges8Q-ZI/AAAAAAAADdg/b3HvBtTJbuE/s1600-h/hippie.jpg

Or maybe it was this one: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TeJxggJvg7g/S3gCYJ8NlfI/AAAAAAAADNw/tO7EfZdz6vg/s1600-h/bubba.jpg

I'm not sure.

classicaliberal on March 10, 2010 at 7:25 PM said...

Oh Andy... The only warning I have for you is: If Mr. Mayor tells you to play his flute, politely decline and walk away.

The Mayor on March 11, 2010 at 11:30 AM said...

Sure, you may think you can decline to play my flute, but when all is said and done, you'll be the leader in my band.

Sure, that might have made sense. Let me reread that...

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287