Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hump Day Hottie




I've decided to jump on the band wagon, as it were, and offer my own take on the 'Hump Day Hottie.' Since this was not my idear, I'll go ahead and link to those out there in the bloggy world who helped inspire the idea... as soon as their posts go up. In the mean time, here are what we have from last week.

Andy's effort. Thanks for the link, Andy... I think. Followed by Mr. Mayors. I confess, considering the pictures I've posted below, it might be that I do not fully grasp the concept of the whole Hump Day 'Hottie' thing. Is there sarcasm involved? Anyway, thank you gentlemen!

And, here are the posts from this week:

Andy's Place

Mr. Mayor's Mitchieville

So, here we go!  For this week's offering, we have stunning representations from Christina Hendricks...
And Audrina Patridge.


Remeber, click to make 'em larger! This week's photo's are courtesy of Egotastic and Use My Computer.

Please take the time to comment! Click the Comment Link next to the Post Title.

6 People Have Had Their Say:

Paul Mitchell on March 10, 2010 at 6:58 AM said...

This can only end badly for you.

classicaliberal on March 10, 2010 at 10:28 AM said...

Looking at beautiful women never ends badly for anyone...

Paul Mitchell on March 10, 2010 at 10:29 AM said...

Want to bet? Obama staring at that 13 year old girl's butt was kinda bad.

Wait, you said "women," my bad.

The Mayor on March 10, 2010 at 3:53 PM said...

Nice pics. For some reason I really dig chicks that pose beside rock formations.

Andy on March 10, 2010 at 4:52 PM said...

Has anybody noticed that The Mayor's comment photo has him stuck WAY down in a rock formation?

classicaliberal on March 10, 2010 at 5:43 PM said...

I think The Mayor has a rock fetish...

Go Mr. Mayor! Let your freak flag fly!

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287