Thursday, April 1, 2010

Doppelgänger Week




It's Doppelgänger Week, where frightening similarities are pointed and laughed at. Today's entrant is a message from your heart.


For the love of all things holy, do not eat at Taco Bell. Seriously, you can find better Mexican food at a Vietnamese restaurant.

I really do believe that our bodies talk to us. Just ask Andy about his ass. Just the other day I was having a conversation with my liver and it was all like "Slow down on the Guinness!" And I was all like, "But beer is teh awesome!" Anyway, I had my liver removed shortly after and donated to science. Who the hell needs a liver, anyway?

Please take the time to comment! Click the Informed Opinion Link adjacent to the Post Title.

3 People Have Had Their Say:

Andy on April 1, 2010 at 3:53 PM said...

CL, the Bean Burritos at Taco Bell actually are on the UN Watch List as nuclear laxatives.

And, my ass gets flatter by the day. Too much time in the electric computer chair...

Andy on April 1, 2010 at 4:25 PM said...

Oh, btw, CL...I do actually have about 40 boxes of Morton Salt (or The WalMart equivalent) in storage.

And, every time I catch incandescent light bulbs on sale I clean out the shelves. Half my garage is filled with junk that will likely not be available in the VERY near future.

Your wife has an MBA, and doesn't have a job? Oh wait...Fresno State? Nyuk! (I'm a Louisiana Tech guy...never pass up an opportunity to trash talk about those "other" Bulldogs in the WAC)

classicaliberal on April 5, 2010 at 10:56 AM said...

Andy, you are quickly setting yourself up to be a Kingpin in Bossier County, LA. People will pay good money to get what they cannot buy off the shelf in the stores.

The nanny state legislators have put us in a situation that we should never have been in, by banning items which hold no harm for anyone.

God I hate democrats.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287