Thursday, October 8, 2009

Brilliance Personified, The Best and The Brightest!




Note: this is a temporary deviance from my previous post becuase the material below had to be addressed. However, please continue to send responses (except for Paul who wants me to eat a doughnut for some reason), as I will be summing the Libertarian versus Conservative viewpoints later this week.




Seeing as these examples of the finest in our culture and country continue to pour in, Brilliance Personified may have to become a regular feature here at IACLAYST.

As I was driving around this morning listening to Limbaugh, as I am apt to do when I get pissed at Colin Cowherd, I heard these exchanges between WJR's Ken Rogulski and two different unidentified women in front of Detroit's Cobo Hall where the women were waiting in line to fill out a request form to avoid foreclosure. Here is the unbelievable audio:



I nearly drove off the road into a tree, I kid you not. And, I can't be doing that crap, I already have two tickets for speeding and a little fender bender on my record. Anything more and I lose my DL, yo! Here is the transcript of the exchange between Rogulski and the unidentified women:

ROGULSKI:Why are you here ?

Woman: To get some money

ROGULSKI: What kind of Money ?

Woman: Obama money

ROGULSKI: Where’s it comin; from ?

Woman: Obama

ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it from ?

WOMAN: I don’t know, his stash. I don’t know. I don’t know where he got it from, but he’s givin’ it to us. And we love him. That’s why we voted for him. O-ba-ma. O-ba-ma.

(...)

ROGULSKI: Did you get an application to fill out yet?

WOMAN: I sure did. And I filled it out, and I am waiting to see what the results are going to be.

ROGULSKI: Will you know today how much money you’re getting?

WOMAN: No, I won’t, but I’m waiting for a phone call.

ROGULSKI: Where’s the money coming from?

WOMAN: I believe it’s coming from the City of Detroit or the state.

ROGULSKI: Where did they get it from?

WOMAN: Some funds that was forgiven (sic) by Obama.

ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get the funds?

WOMAN: Obama getting the funds from… Ummm, I have no idea, to tell you the truth. He’s the president.

This is how idiotic this country has become. People literally have no concept of where the government get's it's money. Knowing nothing more than this about these two women, I am inclined to call them both morons and pass judgment on why they happen to be standing in line in front of Detroit's Cobo Hall, which by the way became a riot scene later that day as officials ran out of the assistance forms. I was reminded of a video from shortly before the election last year which shows a euphoric woman describing her experience at an Obama rally, behold:



We ain't rich like y'all, but one day THIS YEAR we will be because we got Barack Obama!



Please excuse me, I have to go get my white hood, horses and wooden crosses for the klan meeting tonight. I am obviously a raaaaacist for publishing such material on my blog.

Please take the time to comment!

6 People Have Had Their Say:

Anonymous said...

I can kind of relate to these people who don't know or care where the money comes from, but just want shelter. I don't necessarily want the shelter, but can we put alcohol back on the list of things my foodstamps will buy? I mean, it's a drink right? Keep the goddamn mortgage, I won't pay it if you give me one. Just give me my bottle. I don't care where the money comes from... I don't. Why get people to stop drinking and smoking when we're going to have universal health care? Just send me to the FEMA death camp for drunks. Give me the end of life counseling manual, and after I us that to wipe my ass in the alley, give me another drink.

classicaliberal on October 8, 2009 at 8:07 PM said...

Just post your address here, and the Jews and Palestinians will be at your place in no time to take you away to the land of endless liquor and mini-umbrellas.

ChristinaJade on October 9, 2009 at 5:11 PM said...

I have just about had it with the whole stupid people thing. Is there some sort of magic ray of light that sucks IQ points in Detroit? Aw, heck...guess it is everywhere!

classicaliberal on October 9, 2009 at 10:26 PM said...

There was a time in this country when Government was seen as a necessary evil. Now it is not only not evil, it is the provider.

Until we have taken responsibility to reach out to the ignorant, whether willfully so or unknowingly so, we cannot blame anyone but ourselves for results like these.

Skunkfeathers on October 12, 2009 at 4:30 PM said...

New Orleans had something of an excuse, in the form of Hurricane Katrina. But it had 40 plus years of Democrap mispreparation, that helped make it the flustercuck that Nagin & Co made it.

The Katrina that hit Detroit is all Democratic Party. And the dumbed down educational results were on ugly, embarrassing display in this series of interviews. These aren't the people that care a fig about the messages from Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Ward Connerly, Condoleeza Rice, etc; these are the sheeple cultivated and undermined by Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Maxine Waters, Cynthia McKinney, et al. And they are totally, utterly dependent on their polar redeemer, Barry Hussein Soetero...mmmm mmmm phfffft.

The town is dead in everything but biology.

classicaliberal on October 12, 2009 at 6:27 PM said...

Skunks - Aren't you embarrassed to watch and hear these videos? Doesn't it make your skin crawl to think, 'these people don't know any better?'

The answer to this is simple education. Yes, I know that the government education system is controlled by radical liberals. I'm talking about evangelizing the lost, baby! If each of us takes the opportunity to correct misunderstandings on the part of our neighbors, friends and acquaintances, it'll take very little time before everyone stops to think before they open their mouths.

 

I Am Classicaliberal And You Should, Too!. Copyright 2009-2010 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com Background Image Courtesy bama287